Latinaish Gift Guide 2013 (plus mega giveaway!)
It may seem a little early to start thinking about holiday shopping, but before you know it, “Feliz Navidad” will be playing on the radio and the weather will turn cold enough to break out the mittens, (both of those things have already happened where I live, by the way!)
This year Latinaish.com has got your back when it comes to holiday gift buying – Not only have I put together a gift guide with what I consider to be some of the best gifts for bilingual, bicultural Latinos and Latinos de corazón, but with the support of several generous companies, business owners, and public relations representatives, I have organized a mega giveaway for you guys of seven items in the gift guide!
You will have a chance to enter to win all of the following items from the guide! (YES! All of it to ONE winner!)
• A $25 gift certificate to Surropa.
• A pair of SOL REPUBLIC Jax In-Ear 1-Button Headphones (value $39.99)
• A 3-in-1 Drill 3RILL from Rockwell (value $129)
• A 1 month World Edition subscription to Little Passports (value $11.95)
• A copy of the Latin Dreamland CD from Putumayo (value $14.98)
• A set of four Maisy Mouse bilingual books (value $19.16)
• A pan dulce pillow from Dos Borreguitas (value $19)
Ready to enter the giveaway? See details below!
CONGRATULATIONS TO: Fernanda Raiti
Prize description: One lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive the seven prizes above in the bulleted list.
Approximate value: Total value of the prizes listed above in the bulleted list is approximately $260 USD.
How to Enter:
Mandatory entry: Check out the Latinaish Gift Guide then come back here to this blog post and leave a comment below telling me which of the items you’d most like to give or receive for the holidays. Please note: You can choose to name any item in the gift guide as your entry but only the items listed in the bulleted list in this blog post are being given away in the giveaway. (Please read official rules below before entering.)
Optional extra entry opportunities: Once you have completed the mandatory entry, you can do as many of the following for extra entries in any order you wish:
• Circle Latinaish on G+, and leave a separate comment here w/your G+ name.
• “Like” the Latinaish Facebook page, and leave a separate comment here saying that you did.
• Share a link to the gift guide publicly on any social media platform, and leave a separate comment here saying that you did with a link to that Facebook status/G+ status/Tweet, etc.
• Subscribe to Latinaish.com in the sidebar on the right where it says “Free Delivery” either via email through WordPress.com or on Bloglovin’ and leave a separate comment here saying that you did.
NOTE: You must leave a separate comment for each of the extra entries or there is no way for me to count it separate from the first/mandatory entry.
Also note that if you submit your comment and don’t see it right away, it is not necessary to submit it again. Your comment has gone into comment moderation – Rest assured that it will be approved, published, and counted!
Official Rules: No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. You must be able to provide a U.S. address for prize shipment. Your name and address will only be shared with the company in charge of prize fulfillment. Please no P.O. Boxes. One entry per household. Make sure that you enter a valid email address in the email address field so you can be contacted if you win. Winner will be selected at random. Winner has 48 hours to respond. After 48 hours, a new winner will be selected at random. Giveaway entries are being accepted between November 19th, 2013 through December 3rd, 2013. Entries received after December 3rd, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST, will not be considered. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. If you win, by accepting the prize, you are agreeing that Latinaish.com assumes no liability for damages of any kind. By entering your name below you are agreeing to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law.
Buena suerte / Good luck!
Disclosure: I received some of the products in the gift guide for review purposes and for consideration in the gift guide. No other compensation was given. All links in this blog post to companies are “no follow.” As always, all opinions are my own.